For printable registration forms to mail in, please click Here.
The $15.00 registration fee includes:
$5.00 registration fee
$10.00 entry fee
To view a copy of the Okanogan County Fair Premium Book, click on the link below.
(You will need Adobe Reader installed to open and print it.)
1) All entries must be identified properly by Division, Class and Lot numbers.
2) All entries must be on the Fairgrounds as follows:
a. Clothing and Food exhibits, Crafts, Electricity and Entomology Exhibits by 8:00 p.m. Wednesday.
b. Flowers entries will be accepted from 1 p.m. - 8 p.m. on Wednesday. Entries will no longer be accepted on Thursday.
c. Livestock by 7:00 p.m. Wednesday.
3) Entries will be limited to those listed in the premium book.
4) Only one entry in each lot unless otherwise specified.
5) All exhibitors note special rules and regulations in each section.
6) All entries, other than livestock, must be properly tagged and placed in the right department.
7) NO PARKING INSIDE GROUNDS TO UNLOAD EXHIBIT, PLEASE PARK OUTSIDE THE GATES IN THE PARKING LOT AND CARRY YOUR EXHIBIT TO THE DEPARTMENT. SPECIAL UNLOADING PROVISIONS ARE ARRANGED FOR LIVESTOCK EXHIBITS.
Contact the Fair Office at:
Dear fair participants, one of the goals of the Okanogan County Fair is to educate our visitors and guests. To accomplish this goal, we encourage each department and class to prepare an educational display which may add to your fair exhibition experience, while informing the public about your project. Over the years, the animal divisions have done an exceptional job of this education, but we want every exhibit area to reach the guests with an educational message. While in the past full displays have been used, we are recommending some smaller displays for smaller spaces. Some suggestions for these displays follow: